The BCinteriors Process
our goal as Boulder’s largest office furniture showroom and dealer is to provide exceptional customer service while providing you the best furniture to meet your needs with regards to function, style and price.
- You can come visit our office furniture showroom at 3550 Frontier Ave, Suite C2, in Boulder to see what we have in stock, or you can schedule an appointment to have one of our representatives meet you at your office.
- If you’re starting from scratch, we can visit your office and complete a needs assessment. Knowing what type of work goes on in your office on a day-to-day basis we can efficiently utilize the space you have to work with. We will provide you with a list of recommendations for the office furniture products that will meet your needs.
- BCinteriors employs expert space planners that can help you design an effective office furniture layout for your space that will maximize its potential.
- If the office furniture components are part of an overall construction project, we can serve as project managers and work with your contractor to ensure that delivery and installation schedules mesh with the rest of the project.
- We have our own delivery and installation team which guarantees your office furniture will be delivered on schedule and properly installed.
- After the installation is completed, a walk-though is performed to make sure the project was completed to your satisfaction. Post-installation we will be your primary contact for any warranty issues you may encounter.